2007/05/14

I just took off my clothes to prepare for a good fight

I just took off my clothes to prepare for a good fight One day, two house sparrows sat on a tree and chatted. The bigger sparrow said to the smaller sparrow:"I am so capable! Dive steeply, fly in circle, any difficult moves, you just name it!" Unconvinced and wanting to embarrass the boaster, the smaller sparrow suggested to the bigger sparrow when seeing a butcher slicing meat under the tree:"So you are capable. Why don't you then steal a piece of meat from the butcher down there?" With a smile the bigger sparrow replied:"A small case!" then dived from the tree to pick a meat piece from the butcher's table, but was caught immediately. The butcher was so angry that he pulled off feather one by one from the bigger sparrow making it to cry aloud: Help! Help! The smaller sparrow could stand no more and flied to bite the butcher on the hand. In pain, the butcher released the bigger sparrow. When returned onto the tree, the smaller sparrow mocked:"You have nothing to brag about now. You would be dead had I not come to rescue you." "No." replied the halfly stripped:"I just took off my clothes to prepare for a good fight."

No comments: